Mansion Dvorec Rakičan
The mansion lies on the edge of an English garden and an equestrian club. It is also a research and educational center offering a broad range of activities for a vacation with the kids.
An outpost is first mentioned in the year 1431. The medieval nucleus of the castle has been almost entirely obscured by later expansions. The noble family Batthyány, which administered the estate for the longest period of time, additionally fortified the castle in the 17th century to protect it from Turkish raids. After the raids ceased, the castle was rebuilt according to baroque taste, so that in the 17th and 18th centuries the fortification turned into the mansion we know today. The castle is surrounded by a well-kept English park with walnut trees and wild hares. Numerous paths spread through the forest leading to a chapel and a tomb built in 1880. Camps for children are held in summer.