From Mura to Jeruzalem
From the irrepressible stream of the mighty river Mura to gradually ascending hillsides of Jeruzalem vinyards, rich with noble varieties of grape vines, lives the tradition of special, one-of-a-kind enogastronomic flavours, many generations long unique pottery heritage, wild nature of noble harness racers.
- We start our journey in Pomurje on the left side of the river Mura, in the pavilion Expano, which offers a peek into the region,
- may the tastings of the local cuisine surprise you in Treasury of Prekmurje goods,
- uncover the secret stories of the city centre during a stroll around Murska Sobota,
- take a ride with a the cabble ferry (brod) accross the river Mura to Prlekija and back to Prekmurje,
- get to know the 145 years old tradition of pottery on the right side of the river Mura,
- visit the boutique Museum of harness races (Ljutomerski kasač),
- and finally, pamper your taste buds with local cuisine of Prlekija and wines from the vineyards in Jerusalem.
Please, submit your request for your upcoming trip and we will prepare an offer according to your wishes.
For more information click Inquiry and fill out the form below or call +386 2 534 11 30.