Adventure Park Bukovniško jezero
Experience Prekmurje in the Adventure Park Bukovniško jezero (Lake Bukovnica) which will take your adrenaline-filled experiences up to the tree tops and beyond.
The Adventure Park Bukovniško jezero is the ideal place to take time off, relax, and have fun. It is located in the beautiful forest surrounding lake Bukovnica in the heartland of Prekmurje.
In the pristine nature visitors can test their abilities using 58 different elements - 7 of which are unique and cannot be found anywhere else. The climbing tracks are adjusted for age and ability and are therefore suitable for all ages.
It takes about 2 hours to complete the program. Energy hot-spots are located in the park's vicinity, as are the renowned wellspring "Vidov izvir" and an educational forest trail.
+386 (0) 2 530 89 10
+386 (0) 41 788 631
- April 8. - April 23.: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. (On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
- April 27. - May 2.: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. (Every day)
- May 6. - June 18.: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. (On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
- June 24. - August 31.: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. (Every day)
- Sep. 2. - September 30.: 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. (On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
- October 1. - October 22.: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. (On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays)
- October 28. - November 5.: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. (Every day)
Last entry: 2 hours before closing time.